I was born and raised in a rural part of Merelbeke, a city in Belgium, where I was spoonfed tinkering with technology from early on. While growing up, the Sega and Windows 95 machine at home shaped my interest in computers. During my time at secondary school, I started experimenting with Flash and wrote scripts in TI-BASIC to automate Math calculations (and store course notes from time to time). I studied at Howest and graduated as Deviner. Right now, I live in Ghent and work at Adagio Agency, where I try to do my best to develop fast and reliable online experiences.
Sites I worked on
- Use semantic markup whenever possible
- Think about accessibility
- Make it usable on the AnyScreen™
- Dare to (constructively) disagree with designers
- Create coding mindfulness through tooling
- Automate whenever possible
A personal collection of links, snippets and thoughts.